Thursday, October 12, 2006

backside itchy

I have not been writing not for a lack of trips but more of a break to recharge after tiring courses in work. Now that it's finally over, my mind's been more than pre-occupied with another project.

I have been itching to get a second bike for some time. first of all, i wanna let dear have a taste of riding after 2 years of not touching a bike after passing her bike test. many times she would have the urge to ride something especially after seeing more girls getting their own rides.

secondly, the baby bike would be good for transporting my butt all over, saving my tires, chains and all that crap from wear and tear. I rather use them for the big rides!

all that finally fell into place when i saw an advert for a dr200 for 900 bucks..which den fell to 700.
spidey sense tingling, the deal was done in a week. coe just paid somemore. power.

looking at the bike also giving me helluva idea. been wanting to have a vintage looking bike for sometime and the bike looks vintage enuff..sooo...project V on the way....hoping to convert it to something like this!!