Tuesday, February 21, 2006

the diaries start rolling...

i decided to create a travelogue on my admittedly limited tours north of singapore cos i thot some pple might actually wanna read them...the other log is reserved for all my wanker buddies...

to start off, i copy and pasted watever was written on my personal blog for one of my best trips to date - the gerik and titi ride series titled "Route without Horizons".. why did i suddenly decide to do this u may ask.

simply because i was inspired by the musings of the one and only striking viking, who else. while he's on a round the world (RTW) ride, im stuck in the region so i figured i needed some writing to practise when my RTW decides to start...

while he boasts being caught by columbian terrorists while exploring and actually publishing a memoir on his motorcycle travels, my shit just ain't worth reading. So to make up for it, im gonna start writing ALL the travels i've done since right now, so that when it reaches at least 100 pages, i can publish a copy, autograph it and put it in my bookshelf and boast to my grandkids about grandpa being a cowboy in his younger times. no..not a gay one..

I anticipate a tough journey for this blog mainly cos im lazy sometimes....but wat distinguishes a good author from a great one is the obstacles he faces.....and man...i feel damn lazy already...the trips will keep coming..but i hope my words can keep rolling from the keypad..cross ur fingers..